The 2016/2017 prices list/month is as follow:
- *€456 to €554 a one person studio (20m2).
- Deposit has to be provided when you move in. €300.00
If accepted you’ll be charged €10.00 for application fees.
The difference in prices is explained away with the situation and location of the apartments.
* Prices are indicative and not contractual.
Those prices include:
- - Accommodation rent.
- - Water, electricity, heating and maintenance charges.
- - Local risks and civil responsibility are covered with a collective insurance.
- - Application processing, management, reception service (open from 8.30 AM to 8.30PM)
- - Use of apartment furniture (bed 200x90 if you are taller than 1m90)
- - Use of common area: TV rooms and an outdoors games area (ping-pong, badminton…)
- - Cable Internet connection
- 3 washers and 2 dryers. are available in the laundry.
- Private desk telephone line fees are charged in the rent. Ask the residence receptionist to credit €20 to use, at the rates displayed. In every apartment, a TV plug is connection point.
- A computer room: PCs + internet connection: Access card €4/15 hour
A Copier / Printer: package €10, 125 copies Black and white + 50 color copies, and / or package for €10, 125 Black and white prints + 50 color prints
- An underground enclosed car park, with individual assigned car park spaces. €10/month.
- According to your rent and your personal status (already receiving a study grant or not), you could benefit of APL (a French government accommodation grant). If you're already receiving a French family government grant, you can't apply for APL.
In relation to the CAF, the residence staff deals with all necessary steps to be entitled the tenants to APL.
Please ask the receptionfor an application form when you mov in.
This residence is a no-smoking place. (You can't smoke in any common areas: halls, TV rooms, etc.). There are smoking and non-smoking studios, so please answer honestly if you smoke or not.